HERE0:5

dies

Boy whose wish for Christmas cards went viral dies
nicksaid.com
The 9-year-old boy whose wish for Christmas cards went viral died on Sunday, one week after he was able to enjoy a special celebration of his favorite [...]
4
Like
Save
Woman dies after undergoing liposuction procedure in Mexico, family says
nicksaid.com
A California woman’s “quest for perfection” ended tragically on Saturday when she died after undergoing a liposuction procedure in Mexico that s [...]
2
Like
Save
Woman dies after cleaning up son's fatal drug overdose, coroner says
nicksaid.com
A Pennsylvania coroner believes that a 69-year-old woman who died earlier this month likely came into contact with a deadly substance while cleaning u [...]
4
Like
Save
Sorority sister dies 3 weeks after getting hit in head by soccer ball
nicksaid.com
A University of Alabama freshman will be remembered during a prayer vigil on Wednesday, days after she died from a soccer injury that left her in a co [...]
2
Like
Save
Florida resident dies of rabies from bat bite, health official says
nicksaid.com
Florida health officials announced that a resident has died as a result of rabies after being bitten by a bat. [...]
4
Like
Save
1-year-old dies after ingesting powerful synthetic opioid
nicksaid.com
A 1-year-old girl who died in August was exposed to a powerful synthetic opioid that is typically used as a sedative for elephants. [...]
2
Like
Save
Carpenter dies after contracting flesh-eating bacteria infection while fixing Harvey-damaged homes
nicksaid.com
A Texas man who died last week of a flesh-eating bacteria infection has been identified as a carpenter who was helping to repair homes damaged by Hurr [...]
3
Like
Save
Cancer patient dies after multiple errors during chemotherapy treatment, report claims
nicksaid.com
Health investigators in Minnesota are questioning at least one nurse at an assisted living facility after a deceased patient who was scheduled to rece [...]
3
Like
Save
Puppy nearly dies after eating gravel
nicksaid.com
A poor pup needed emergency surgery after the dog started eating mouthfuls of gravel. [...]
5
Like
Save