HERE0:4

Most Recent

Rescue dog dies after eating cupcake made with sugar substitute
nicksaid.com
A city-wide alert went out for pet owners in Alameda, California, after a devastated couple shared a harrowing tale about their 2-year-old rescue dog [...]
4
Like
Save
Boy Scout's parents file lawsuit over heat stroke death
nicksaid.com
The parents of a Texas teen who died from heatstroke while hiking three months ago have filed a lawsuit against the Boy Scouts of America claiming neg [...]
4
Like
Save
Newlywed's leg ravaged by spider bite while on Jamaica honeymoon
nicksaid.com
A newlywed bride is lucky to be alive after she was bitten by a venomous spider on her honeymoon. [...]
5
Like
Save
Puppies sold at Petland linked to multi-state Campylobacter outbreak
nicksaid.com
A multi-state outbreak of human Campylobacter infections that has sickened at least 39 has been linked to puppies sold through Petland, a national pet [...]
2
Like
Save
Your old dental fillings probably contain mercury — are they dangerous?
nicksaid.com
What you need to know about the potential toxins lurking in your mouth from amalgam cavity fillings. [...]
2
Like
Save
New drug providing long-awaited hope for ALS community
nicksaid.com
Radicava was approved by the FDA in May. Advocates hope it's the first in a new line of drugs that can help people with Lou Gehrig's disease. [...]
5
Like
Save